Get Your FREE copy of Top 10 Tips for All Beginning Photographers ...plus Lightroom Develop Presets & Wedding Photography Checklist!

Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments (04 Feb 2013)

Be sure to check out the new Keep Shooting! Photography Assignments, every two weeks there is a new one!

cazillo.com/c/forum/keep-shooting-photography-assignments.html

What are your steps in post processing?

More
6 years 4 months ago #4213 by Erin
Erin replied the topic: What are your steps in post processing?
Erik - many of the others had told me to change over to RAW this week. I've heard about RAW for years but just never made the switch. I did switch a few days ago and posted about it - haven't taken any photos in RAW yet. Spending a day at the lake house tomorrow and will take some shots. Team RAW now :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #4352 by xzoup
xzoup replied the topic: What are your steps in post processing?
First I weed out the shots that have very little hope.
2. I use digital photo profesional for my raw files....WB,Standard or neutral pic styles in most cases, I use the curve if it works for a shot, color, highlight, contrast if needed. then strenth, fineness and threshold to make sure I don't make it so sharp that it gets noisy. I ajust my brightness +/-, and convert to Jpeg. The last thing I do is PS elements 10 for crop and to remove blemishes. I'm not that great with PS, still learning, I like what everyone is saying about LR.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by xzoup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.